Friday, June 20, 2008

uberman day 7

Highlights : 2 hour oversleep and 2 naps with vivid dreams
Overslept again after my 9:15 am nap. Around 10:15 am I just went to the bed to relax and woke up to realize that its 12:15 pm.
Energy level is ok. On an avg I will rate myself 7/10. Longing to be 10/10.
Still cant concentrate in my 2 to 5 lecture. Its difficult even to write what teacher dictates. Such is the drowsiness during this period.
Had my first vivid dream in 1:15 pm nap and then again in 5:15 pm nap.
Have started using placebo's sleep track for morning naps at 5:15 am and 9:15 am. Its cool.
These are the naps in which I have no assistance from my wife and I have to get up myself. Walking up to alarm is not an issue till now. In 3 oversleeps that I have had till now none has been because I slept through alarm clock.

In about last 200 odd hours I have slept only 20 odd hours. Interesting.

No comments: