Tuesday, June 17, 2008

uberman day 4

Energy level ok till afternoon. In afternoon class, things were not as bad as on day 3. at least i didn't have to pinch myself to keep myself awake. Still it was a big struggle. Had two or three microsleeps during lecture. You only know that you had microsleep when you see that word starts off well but ends in a gibrish.
Evening was not as energetic as on previous days. I was not feeling sleepy but mind was bit foggy and slow. ditto for night period.
Time required to go to sleep has gone up a bit. Takes about 3 min to go to sleep. One nap it took 6 min. Reason could be physical activity i had before that nap.
Only concern is that there are no dreams. and no dreams means no REM. means no adaptation....

PS: It should now be assumed that I slept through all my naps and there is no oversleep unless stated otherwise.

No comments: