Sunday, June 15, 2008

uberman Day 2

Day 2 is over. I was able to manage it without oversleep. The period between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm was toughest. It was really really difficult to keep myself awake. Before this experiment I usually slept at 5 am and got up at about 12:30 pm. So for my body 10:00 am to 5:00 pm is early morning to noon :). After the 5:15 pm nap I was feeling as energetic as I was on monophasic. Its 6:26 am in morning as I write this post and I am feeling good. Lets see if there is any improvement after 10:00 am on Day 3 :).
As for naps they are of 20 min and there are no oversleeps. I think I have been dreaming (At least for last couple of naps as I can even vaguely remember the dreams.) And also I feel pretty refreshed after I wake up. I wonder how adaption can kick in so early. May be its because I manage to go to sleep in 1-2 minute.
To wake myself up I am relying on the timer on my mobile . Back up is my wife who keeps the timer. She brings the timer close me and that wakes me up. The plan is that in case I don't wake up with timer she is allowed to kick me out of the bed. Till now there has been no fallback on back up :). So far so good.

No comments: