Monday, June 16, 2008

uberman Day 3

Overslept 2 hours today. After my 9:15 am nap I was feeling pretty much ok. But at 10:15 I went to bed just to relax for a while and slept for two hours. Apart from that was able to sleep through all my naps. My lectures on Political science and international relations have begun. Timing is from 2 to 5. And that's the worst time for me to stay awake. Concentrating in lecture was extremely difficult but somehow managed it. My ability to concentrate in lecture will be a good scale to measure my level of adaptation. Evening were as energetic as ever but in night was a bit down. May be because of the oversleep.
Its 4th day morning as I write this and I am feeling good.
And yes a note on how I spend my time. Its mainly movies, internet and chatting with my wife. Other activites include some outdoor and indoor chores , morning walk and evening drive. I will start some serious studies from today. Lets see if it has any impact on adaptation.

No comments: